Prevent Electric Shock Drowning!
ShockIQ can prevent Electric Shock Drowning (ESD) by monitoring your dock frame and water for stray electricity
Stray electricity occurs when electricity escapes its intended circuit
ESD occurs when a person in the water comes in contact with a stray electric current path which causes paralysis, resulting in the victim drowning
- The siren sounds and flashes the red light
- Power is shut off to your dock instantly
- The unit goes on battery backup and continues to monitor for electricity
- Sensing Distance: 80ft.+ (depending on water conditions)
- Easy push button adjustable threshold settings (low, medium, high)
- Takes multiple readings within a second to eliminate false positives from electrical spikes
- Use the test function to ensure the GFI trips
- Easy installation, no electrician required
If the siren sounds continuously, ShockIQ is still detecting electricity in the water. This could be coming from another source other than your dock. Call your electrician and report this condition.
Pair it with DockIQ!
- Get the DockIQ mobile app
- When electricity is detected, Instantly receive a text message, notification, and emergency phone call.
- Add additional contacts to receive emergency alerts
- Get real time voltage data graphs and reports
- Track voltage levels on an hourly/daily/weekly basis
- Water or Dock Frame Voltage Sensing: 1250mV
- GFCI trip: 36mA GFCI trip current
- Sensing Distance: 80ft.+ *depending on water conditions
- Siren and Hazard light: Sound pressure: 90±5dB(A), Outdoor visible
- Battery backup: 24 hours, Chemistry: Lithium-polymer
- Indicators: AC power-on & status Light
- AC Power: 120VAC 60Hz Input & 3W Power Consumption
- Environmental: -20 to +65C (-4F to 149F), with IP66 rating
- Zigbee Radio: Communicates with Dock IQ System, Range: 1200m (4000ft.)
- Dimensions: 10” x 7” x 3”
- Test Mode: Tests GFCI trip feature and Siren
- Mobile Notifications *when installed with Dock IQ
- Shock Hazard (frame or water source), Low Battery Alert